<br />
<b>Notice</b>:  Undefined variable: alt_tag in <b>/home/ccl606/public_html/index.html</b> on line <b>195</b><br />

Hay Pilgrim- click on one will ya!

Copyright © Gregs Guns

"HECK YES" WE CAN DO YOUR GUN TRANSFERS - for $25.00 bucks- Veterans and Law Enforcement transfers are just $15.00 bucks and transfers are free if you buy from us. Click on that gun link above and click GUN SEARCH also you can click the register tab to create a account if you want to make a purchase or call me at 515-664-4050 to make a purchase. IF you Log In use vip code 999626 and select Gregs Guns when you check out. Credit card users pay 20% of the total price online now and the remaining 80% cash or credit when you pick it up here, its safe and easy! Or save 3% and pay me the total in Cash. Heck yes I can accept gun transfers from other sellers and put that gun in your name just call- email or text me to get things started. Shoot when other dealers won't help- I'll put that gun on your belt, so call email or text and I will be happy to help ya with any legal gun transfer. After you register and create an account you will be ASKED TO USE THIS VIP CODE 999626  P.S. I gets real busy shoot'in good deals so if I don't answer leave me a message -- dang I`ll call ya' right back pilgrim.       515-664-4050 or email buyagun@q.com Greg Householder Owner. All credit card purchases please add 3%