"HECK YES" WE CAN DO YOUR GUN TRANSFERS - for $25.00 bucks- Veterans and Law Enforcement transfers are just $15.00 bucks and they are free if you buy from us. Click on that gun link above and get right to all the guns & prices. Click on GUNS log in and create yourself a new customer account and use vip code 999626 and select Gregs Guns when you check out. You pay 20% online now  and the remaining 80% when you pick it up here, its safe and easy! Heck yes I can accept gun transfers from other sellers and put that gun in your name, just call- email or text me to get things started. Shoot when other dealers won't help- I'll put that gun on your belt, so call email or text and I will be happy to help ya with any legal gun transfer. After you register and create an account you will be ASKED TO USE THIS

VIP CODE 999626buyagun@q.com  515-664-4050 - Greg Householder, Owner of Greg's Guns LLC. 

P.S. I gets real busy shootin good deals so if i don't answer leave me a message, dang I`ll call ya' right back pilgrim.

<br />
<b>Notice</b>:  Undefined variable: alt_tag in <b>/home/ccl606/public_html/index.html</b> on line <b>195</b><br />

Hay- click on one will ya.